INFORMATION NOTICE IN ACCORDANCE WITH ARTICLES 13 - 14 OF THE GDPR
(EU REGULATION 2016/679)
GENERAL DATA PROTECTION REGULATION
In accordance with the above regulation, the processing of personal data will respect the principles of correctness, lawfulness and transparency and the protection of your privacy and your rights.
CAMPO MARZIO SIGNATURE SRL, with its registered office in Largo dei Caduti di El Alamein, 20 00173 Rome (RM) as Data Controller, informs you, pursuant to Articles 13 and 14 of the GDPR (EU REGULATION 2016/679), that your data will be processed in the following manner and for the following purposes:
- Object of the processing
The Data Controller processes personal data (such as first name, last name, company name, address, telephone number, email address, banking and payment details – hereinafter, “personal data” or also “data”) that have been communicated to it:
- Purpose of the data processing
The personal data will be processed:
- the processing of your data has your consent as its legal basis and is done for the following purpose: The communication of the Required Data is necessary to Campo Marzio Signature SRL for the execution of the E-commerce Contract; such Required Data will in fact be necessary for CAMPO MARZIO SIGNATURE SRL to process the User's request and to satisfy the relevant related legal, administrative, accounting and tax obligations. In its absence, it will be impossible to establish and/or proceed with the relationship.
- to allow the sending of newsletters and/or group mailings, for communications, organisation of events and any additional services that may be requested;
- to fulfil the pre-contractual, contractual and fiscal obligations (VAT tax register, etc.), deriving from existing relationships;
- to fulfil the obligations established by law, by a regulation, by Community legislation or by an order of the Authorities;
- Exercising of the rights of the Data Controller, for example the right to defence in court
- Processing methods
The processing of personal data is carried out by means of the operations indicated in Art. 4 of the GDPR (EU Regulation 2016/679) and to the Art. 4(2) of the GDPR, i.e.: collection, recording, organisation, storage, consultation, processing, modification, selection, extraction, comparison, use, interconnection, blocking, communication, erasure and destruction of data; therefore personal data are subjected to both paper and electronic and/or automated processing
- Access to data
Your data may be rendered accessible for the purposes referred to in Article 2.A and 2.B):
- to employees and collaborators of the company CAMPO MARZIO SIGNATURE SRL of which the Data Controller is a member, in their capacity as agents and/or internal data processing managers and/or system administrators;
- to the CAMPO MARZIO SIGNATURE SRL of which the Data Controller is a member, (for example, for support activities in the study of the feasibility of the client's project, for technical project management activities, for storage of personal data, etc.).
- Communication of data
Without express consent (Article 6 (1) sub-paragraphs b) and c) of the GDPR), the Data Controller may in any case communicate the data for the purposes referred to in Art. 2.A) to Supervisory Bodies, Judicial Authorities and to all the other entities to whom the communication is mandatory by law for the accomplishment of said purposes. Your data will not be disseminated.
- Transfer of data
The management and storage of personal data will be carried out on servers located within the headquarters of the Data Controller and/or the Data Processor.
The data is not subject to transfer outside the European Union. In any case, it is understood that the Data Controller, if necessary, will have the right to move the server's location if necessary. In such a case, the Data Controller hereby guarantees that the data will be transferred in accordance with the provisions of the law.
- Nature of Data Provision and consequences of refusal to answer
We inform you that, taking into account the purposes of the processing set out above, the provision of data is required and their missing, partial or incorrect provision may lead, as a consequence, to the impossibility of completing registration, entry to the various courses, various communications and updates, and fulfilling the contractual obligations as provided for in the stipulated contract.
- Rights of the Data Subjectto object, in whole or in part:
As the Data Subject, you have the rights set out in Art. 15 GDPR, i.e. the rights of:
- obtaining confirmation of whether or not personal data that concerns you exists, even if it has not yet been recorded, and its communication in an intelligible format;
- obtaining the following information:
- the source of the personal data;
- the purposes and methods of the processing;
- the logic involved in the case of processing carried out with the aid of electronic instruments;
- the identification details of the Data Controller, of the Data Processors: and of the designated representative pursuant to Art. 3 (1) of the GDPR (EU Regulation 2016/679);
- the recipients or categories of recipients to whom the personal data may be communicated or which may become aware of it as a designated representative in the territory of the State, of Data Processors or agents;
- updating, rectification or, when necessary, completion of the data;
- erasure, transformation into anonymous form or the blocking of data processed in violation of the law, including that which is no longer necessary in relation to the purposes for which the data was collected or subsequently processed;
- confirmation that those to whom the data is communicated or disclosed have been notified of the actions referred to under points (a) and (b), including their content, unless the fulfilment thereof proves impossible or involves using methods that are clearly disproportionate to the right being protected;
Methods for exercising rights
- for legitimate reasons, to the processing of personal data, if it is not relevant to the purpose of the collection;
- to the processing of personal data, for the purpose of sending advertising material through the use of automated call systems without the intervention of an operator by email and/or through traditional marketing methods by telephone and/or paper mail. It should be noted that the Data Subject's right of objection, set out in point b) above, to direct marketing purposes through automated methods extends to traditional methods and that in any case the possibility remains for the Data Subject to exercise the right to object even only partially. Therefore, the Data Subject may decide to receive only communication using traditional methods or only automated communication or neither of the two types of communication.
Where applicable, you have the rights referred to in Articles 16-21 of the GDPR (Right to rectification, right to erasure, right to restrict processing, right to data portability, right to objection), as well as the right to lodge a complaint with the Data Protection Authority (Garante per la protezione dei dati personali).
You can exercise your rights at any time by sending a document via:
- a registered letter to CAMPO MARZIO SIGNATURE SRL Largo dei Caduti di El Alamein, 20 00173 Rome (RM) or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
The data collected by the Data Controller is not intended for children under the age of 18 and the Data Controller does not intentionally collect personal information about children. In the event that information on children should be unintentionally recorded, the Data Controller will delete them in a timely manner, at the request of users.
Duration of processing
Personal data is kept for the entire duration of the relationship with CAMPO MARZIO SIGNATURE SRL and, in the case of withdrawal and/or other type of termination of the relationship.
The Data Controller will process personal data for the time necessary to fulfil the aforementioned purposes and in any case for no more than 10 years from the termination of the relationship.
Data Controllers, Data Processors and agents
The Data Controller is CAMPO MARZIO SIGNATURE SRL
The updated list of the Data Processors and the agents involved in processing is kept at the registered offices of the Data Controller.